3rd October 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan while having 3 backlogs in BTech?

Sir, I am BTech 3rd semester student. I have 3 backlogs in my BTech. I want to know if after completing my BTech then can I get an education loan for MTech course? Due to my backlogs I am afraid of not getting an education loan for MTech course.

7th October 2019, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan while having 3 backlogs in BTech?

First of all, you need to complete BTech and then secure admission in MTech degree, then you will be eligible to apply for the education loan. Just make sure you secure admission in a recognised engineering college. Just clear your backlogs and complete the degree first.

You will need a guarantor to apply for the education loan. Just make sure someone is ready to support your education loan application.
8th October 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an education loan while having 3 backlogs in BTech?

Hi, I dont think getting a loan will be possible unless you submit your transcripts for the previous semesters. And as you already have 3 backlogs, you won't be able to obtain a loan unless you clear them off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?