11th June 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i take 10 lakh loan for doing B.tech in Automobile Engineering from private college?

Can i take 10 lakh loan for doing B.tech in Automobile Engineering from private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  2. Am I eligible for Education Loan if my family income is below 1 lakh?
  3. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  4. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  5. B.Ed form dates & fees and colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  7. Can I do MBBS in Maharashtra in private college with fee budget of 7 lakh?
  8. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  9. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  10. List of good AICTE/UGC recognized private college in UP?
  11. What can I do to get a Scholarship or Stipend if education loan interest rates are very high?
  12. How much amount I will get to study MS in Automobile Engineering through Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  14. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  15. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  16. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  18. Can I get admission in any private college as per my JEE rank? How can I get loan through bank for that college?
12th June 2015, 11:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take 10 lakh loan for doing B.tech in Automobile Engineering from private college?

Yes, you can take an education loan of 10 lakhs for doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from private college. However, there will be many terms and conditions of the bank for getting your loan request sanctioned. You need to keep mortgage of some property such as house, land or vehicle to the bank for getting your education loan sanctioned along with third party guarantor and security margin deposit. For details you need to talk to the concerned branch manager of the concerned bank from where you want to take education loan. You need to get admission in an institute having good exposure facilities and recognition from competent authorities.
13th June 2015, 12:46 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take 10 lakh loan for doing B.tech in Automobile Engineering from private college?

All nationalized banks provide educational loans for all eligible and meritorious candidate's to pursue higher education. Generally, the banks provide a maximum educational loan amount is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India and Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad. As graduation from automobile engineering is a valid and recognized course you can apply for educational loan. If your college is recognized by the government of India then you can apply for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?