24th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Spardha 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Spardha 2019 and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

23rd August 2022, 11:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Spardha 2019?

This competition is based on scientific knowledge acquired by students upto Std VI and IX std.
This competition is conducted in English and marathi.
Students from all board (SSC/CBSE/ISC ) are evaluated on the basis of their performance in written test, physical test and interview+ project.
The competition is conducted for students of class 6th and 9th.

Benefit
10% will get gold medal + 3000 Rs
60% will be awarded silver medal +Rs 2000
Remaining will get Bronze medal + Rs 1000
Students obtaining 35+ marks will get certificate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?