30th August 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019 and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this Olympiad the can I win any scholarship amount?

3rd September 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019 and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this Olympiad the can I win any scholarship amount?

Yes, you can win the scholarship amount through winning the Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad. 1st International Olympiad Rank holder will be awarded with Rs 20,000 cash prize, 2nd International Olympiad Rank holder will be awarded with Rs 15,000 cash prize and 3rd International Olympiad Rank holder will be awarded with Rs 10,000 cash prize. You must be studying in Class I to X for participating in the Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad conducted by the SilverZone Foundation. You can find the details in the website link given https://www.silverzone.org/SubjectInfo/skgko
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?