11th March 2023, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can my husband become a gaurantor an my education loan?

Can my husband become a gaurantor an my education loan? but my documents is old named

15th March 2023, 12:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my husband become a gaurantor an my education loan?

Yes. It is possible. Guarantors can be anyone. Usually a parent or spouse, but often a friend or family member should be the guarantor of an education loan. So, your husband can become a guarantor of your education loan.
15th March 2023, 01:05 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes, it is possible. However, it all depends on the person's credit history, repaying ability, collateral and debt to income ratio.

2. Not all banks have the same rule when it comes to the guarantor.

3. Generally, the guarantor of an education loan should be either your family member or relative.
15th March 2023, 01:06 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. There is a chance. Anyone can be*a guarantor. The guarantor of an education loan should often be a parent or spouse, however, this is not always the case. Hence, your husband could guarantee your student loan.
15th March 2023, 01:34 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can my husband become a gaurantor an my education loan?

Yes, it is possible. However, it all depends on the person's credit history, repaying ability, collateral and debt to income ratio. Not all banks have the same rule when it comes to the guarantor. Generally, the guarantor of an education loan should be either your family member or relative.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?