12th August 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan without any securities and collateral? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course so I need education loan for it. Please tell me can I get it without any securities and collateral? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  2. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme? -- [New]
  3. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  4. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  5. What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?
  6. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  7. Tangible collateral securities to get an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?
  8. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  9. Pre payment charges, securities and collateral required for an education loan of 6 lakh from SBI?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  11. Chances to get education loan from IndusInd Bank after admission? Terms and conditions for it?
  12. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  13. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  14. Chances to get an education loan of 8 lakh in security of Mother's LIC policy to study MBA course? Terms and condition for it?
  15. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan against Securities? Terms and conditions required for it?
13th August 2017, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan without any securities and collateral? Terms and condition for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course so I need education loan for it. Please tell me can I get it without any securities and collateral? Terms and condition for it?

There are chances to get education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakh without any security and collateral in various nationalized banks like SBI, Canara Bank, PNB etc. Many nationalized banks offer education loans of up to Rs 4 lakh without security and collateral. To obtain an educational loan, a student must be an Indian citizen and should have obtained admission through merit or entrance examination. Many banks do not collect processing charges for education loan. Students have to submit the fee schedule, letter of admission, PAN Card, AADHAR Card of the student and parents, photographs, income proof etc. for getting an education loan. Parents must be joint borrowers for the education loan. Students can contact any bank branch for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?