28th November 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank for studying BTech, then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security.

13th July 2022, 12:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank for BTech aspirant?

All education loan must have a co applicant usually students parent or guardian and the co applicant must have a regular income to pay for the loan.

For loans above 7.5 lacs both collateral security and third party gurantee is required
They can be
Tangible assets - house, apartment, bungalow etc
Intangible assets- fixed deposit, life insurance , stocks etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?