27th March 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hello everyone, I want to get the details of the Education Loan scheme of the education loan facilitate by IDBI Bank. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

1st April 2019, 04:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Complete information about IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme is mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2.

—> Quantum of Finance:- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Indian and Rs. 30 lakhs for studies in Abroad.

—> Moratorium Period:- Course Period plus one year

—> Repayment Tenure:- Maximum 15 years after completion of moratorium period.

—>

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?