7th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for female BDes aspirant?

I am a female candidate and I am preparing for various entrance exams. I want to study BDes. But I need an education loan for studying BDes. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Central Bank of India?

8th September 2018, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for female BDes aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a female candidate and I am preparing for various entrance exams. I want to study BDes. But I need an education loan for studying BDes. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Central Bank of India?

Girl applicants can get 0.50% concession in interest rate in Central Bank of India education loan scheme. Applicants can get education loan in Central Bank of India for studying in India and abroad. Applicants should be an Indian national and should have secured admission to the course through entrance test or merit based selection process. They can get Rs 10 Lakhs as education loan for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Central Bank of India website link is given Click Here
9th September 2018, 03:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for female BDes aspirant?

Concession of 0.50% is provided on the interest rate in Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme under the IBA scheme for female/ SC/ ST students.
9th September 2018, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Female students get concession of 0.50% over their education loan interest. Central Bank of India also offers subsidy to financially weaker students. You need to have an income certificate to get it. They offer following rates:

- For male candidates = Base rate + 2%

- For female candidates = Base rate + 1.50%
10th September 2018, 09:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The Central Bank of India provides concession of 0.50% on rate of interest of education loan. The internet rates of Central Bank of India are mentioned below :-

--> Male Candidates :- MCLR + 2.00% per annum
--> Female, SC, ST, IIT candidates :- MCLR + 1.50% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?