8th June 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for female ME aspirant?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech and preparing for ME entrance exams. I want to do ME after my BTech. I am a female student and I want to apply for an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

11th June 2019, 05:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for female ME aspirant?

As a female student, you can get 0.50% concession on interest rates under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan Scheme subject to minimum of One Year MCLR. SC/ ST/ Disabled candidates are also given 0.50% concession on interest rates.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link;
https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/education-loan
12th June 2019, 04:28 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for female ME aspirant?

Yes, for sure. You will get concession in interest rate of Education Loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce.

The Oriental Bank of Commerce is providing 0.50% concession in interest rate of Education Loan to a female student.
12th June 2019, 09:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Being a female M.E aspirant, you can get concession of 0.50% on rate of interest of education loan.

Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?