24th April 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join MSc(Multimedia and Animation) program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from any bank for this MSc course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this bank education loan in details?

30th April 2019, 01:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation)?

In order to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation, you can visit any nearest nationalized Bank branch. There you can contact a bank representative who will guide you the whole process of applying for an education loan. You can apply online through the official website of banks. You can also apply offline by downloading the application form from the official website of banks. You have to submit the completed application form along with required documents.
30th April 2019, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation)?

You need to first secure admission at any recognised college or institute and then contact the nearest branch of the concerned bank to apply for education loan. You will need a guarantor to apply for education loan and must have all the documents related to confirmation of admission.

Documents related to identity, address and income will also be required at the time of submission of application. Just make sure you have all the required documents so that the process is completed without any issues.
2nd May 2019, 08:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for bank education loan for pursuing M.Sc (Multimedia and Animation) course, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university. You need to visit the nearest bank branch of your choice along with required documents to apply for an education loan. You need to submit documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc.,. to bank for processing your education loan.
3rd May 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join MSc(Multimedia and Animation) program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from any bank for this MSc course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this bank education loan in details?

Students have to contact any nationalized bank branch near their permanent residence for education loan to study MSc (Multimedia and Animation) course. The course should be recognized by AICTE or UGC or Government and the college should be a reputed one to get education loan to study MSc (Multimedia and Animation).
Generally, banks offer education loans to students on the basis of academic strength, future employment prospects of the course and co-borrower’s financial strength.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?