26th June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply?

Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply? Is it really helpful or not? Can you please give me the complete details? Awaiting for the response on this soon so that I can apply for the scholarship scheme. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Narendra Modi scholarship for students above 80% in 10th and 12th?
  2. Does Narendra Modi announced scholarship for candidates who has secured 60% and above in 12th standard?
  3. Can I get a scholarship having scored 93% in 12th Telangana board?
  4. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  5. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  6. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  8. When and what is the procedure foollowed for L&T Scholarship?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Procedure to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get as scholarship?
  11. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  14. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to get EMERITUS scholarship for PhD in Economics student at United Kingdom? Procedure to apply for it? Amount given under this scheme?
  16. Where to get the renewal list of central scholarship merit scheme?
  17. How to apply for KVPY scholarship? What is the procedure followed for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship after taking 99 marks in Sanskrit?
27th July 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply? Is it really helpful or not? Can you please give me the complete details? Awaiting for the response on this soon so that I can apply for the scholarship scheme. Thanks!

Eligibility for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme:

Student’s age should be between 18 to 25 years
Student’s family income should not exceed Rs 6 Lakhs per year
Students studying in regular mode only considered for PM’s Scholarship Scheme

The PM’s Scholarship amount is Rs 1,000 per month for 10 months for those students who have passed 12th with 75% marks and Rs 2,500 for 10 months for the students who secured over 85% marks in 12th. Students can register online for the PM’s Scholarship Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?