29th August 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Details of Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant?

I am interested to study BTech in IIT. For this, I am preparing JEE Advanced so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in IIT. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the Education Loan scheme which is provided by Vijaya Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

4th September 2018, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study BTech in IIT. For this, I am preparing JEE Advanced so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in IIT. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the Education Loan scheme which is provided by Vijaya Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) students can get education loans up to Rs 20 Lakhs under Vijaya Bank education loan scheme. The repayment period of education loans under Vijaya Bank for IIT students is up to 7 years irrespective of the loan amount. There is no margin required for education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 15%. Girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rates. The moratorium period under Vijaya Bank education loan scheme is the course period + 1 year. Vijaya Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?