12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BHM aspirant?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in Andhra Bank for my BHM course. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

18th July 2022, 02:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BHM aspirant?

Disbursement process
Once the loan is sanctioned, the disbursement process does not commence immediately.
Students have to submit an education loan disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment.

It takes around 2 to 10 weeks for college to receive the funds from the date that your loan application is approved.
If a candidate takes school certified loan , the funds are disbursed directly to the school.
21st July 2022, 12:36 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BHM aspirant?

Disbursement Process of Education loan :

Once your educational loan is sanctioned, the disbursement process does not commence immediately.
Students are required to submit an education loan disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment of the tuition fees by their respectively universities. For this process takes times upto 10 weeks from the date of loan application .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?