15th October 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Disbursement process of an Education Loan in UCO Bank for BSc(Food Science & Quality Control) aspirant?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in UCO Bank for my BSc(Food Science & Quality Control) course. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

1st August 2022, 04:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in UCO Bank for BSc(Food Science & Quality Control) aspirant?

For disbursement process, the students have to submit education loan disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment of tution fees by their respective universities.

The loan is generally disbursed within 120 days of sanction of the loan depending on the cancellation period set by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?