8th June 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank for my MBA course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

12th June 2019, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

The education loan amount offered under Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing MBA course will be disbursed directly to the respective institute in stages as per the requirement.

You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Syndicate Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?