17th August 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Dear friends, what are the documents I have to submit for applying to the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship? I need to know about the documents so that I can apply for this fellowship. Kindly inform me about the documents.

19th August 2020, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

1- Bio - data

2 - Academic qualification certificates

3 - Experience certificates.
20th August 2020, 12:19 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

1.Candidate must have Educational Qualification Proof – Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s Marksheet/Passing Certificate.

2. Candidate must have Aadhar Enrollment Number – AADHAR Card.

3. Candidate must have Domicile Certificate – If applying under Bihar Domicile.

4. Candidate must have Category Certificate – If applying for a category.

5. Candidate must have Passport Size Photograph – For identification purpose.
20th August 2020, 05:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Bio-data
> Academic qualification certificates
> Experience certificate
22nd August 2020, 12:07 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Documents required to apply for the Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Documents:-
Bio-data

Academic qualification certificates

Experience certificates
23rd August 2020, 10:43 PM

Good evening sir I have completed my BA in 1995-97. Now I have required my migration certificate for further use. Please tell me how I get my migration certificate and what is the fee for applying online . Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?