7th April 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

11th April 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Documents required to apply for the BIPF - Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education are given below:

Admission proof

Mark sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent

Domicile certificate from the Tahsildar or Competent Authority

Income certificate from the Tahsildar or Competent Authority

Caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates)

Recent passport size color photograph

Certificate of physical disadvantage, if applicable, from the District Medical Board
11th April 2019, 11:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019

Documents required to apply for BIPF-Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019 are as follows:-
Mark-sheet of class 12th
Admission proof of the college
Income certificate from the Tahsildar / Competent Authority.
Domicile certificate from the Tahsildar / Competent Authority.
Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST) from the Tahsildar / Competent Authority.
Certificate of Physical disadvantage, if applicable, from the District Medical Board / Competent Authority.
A recent passport size colour Photograph
12th April 2019, 12:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019:
  • You must submit the Admission proof
  • You must submit Mark sheet of Class 12th.
  • You must submit Domicile certificate from the Tahsildar or Competent Authority
  • You must submit Income certificate from the Tahsildar or Competent Authority
  • You must submit Caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
21st October 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir please say me whether one B Pharma SEBC student can apply this scholarship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?