23rd June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?

Please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply in this scholarship.

26th June 2019, 03:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?

These are essential documents which are required to apply for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence;

Photo ID Proof issued by government of India (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc.),

Mark sheet of Class 12th or PUC Examination,

Proof of admission,

Income proof of family,

Domicile Certificate of Udupi, Karnataka,

Proof of Special preference (if applicable) such as;
Differently Abled - Disability Certificate
Single Parent - Death Certificate or other valid proof
3+ Children in family - Ration Card/Valid Government ID proof of children
Serious/Terminal Illness - Documents proving the illness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?