6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech after my HS. But I need to get an education loan. I want to apply it from Axis Bank. So, can I know what are all the documents required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan from Axis Bank in Ujjain? Necessary required documents for it?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
  3. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  4. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  5. How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?
  6. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  7. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  10. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  11. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  13. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  15. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  16. Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank?
6th May 2018, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank are listed below :-

--> Identity Proof
--> IT returns of last two years
--> Residence Proof
--> Bank Statement of last 6 months
--> Admission Letter
--> Academic Certificates
6th May 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech after my HS. But I need to get an education loan. I want to apply it from Axis Bank. So, can I know what are all the documents required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank are given below:

Proof of Identity (Passport or voter ID or driving license or PAN card)
Proof of Residence (Bank account statement or Electricity bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or house lease agreement)
Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate
Bank Statement or Passbook of last 6 months
Copy of admission letter
Fee schedule
Mark sheets

Students can find the details in the Axis Bank education loan website link given Click Here
29th July 2018, 09:50 AM
Narendra2121

These are the documents required to apply an education loan in axis Bank.

1)Proof of identity (any one of the following):
-Passport
-Voter ID card
-Driving license
-PAN card
2)IT returns of the last 2 years and computation of income of last 2 years certified by a Chartered Accountant
3)Proof of residence (any one of the following):
-Bank account statement
-Latest electricity bill
-Latest mobile/telephone bill
-Existing house lease agreement
4)Bank Statement/Pass Book of last 6 months
5)Optional – Guarantor Form
6)Copy of admission letter or the Institute along with Fees schedule
7)Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?