29th June 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

30th June 2019, 03:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBBS aspirant are as follows:-
Proof of identity
Xerox of admit card for the college/university
Letter of admission
Passport size photograph
Statement of cost of study
Proof of residence
30th June 2019, 04:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBBS aspirant are as follows:-
Photocopy of mark sheet of the applicant's latest qualifying public exam for school or college in India.
Proof of admission to the course.
Two recent passport size photos of the prospective student, guardian and guarantor.
Photocopy of any national ID card like passport, Voters ID, Driving License etc. of all the students, Parents and guarantor.
Most recent salary slips if you are a salaried person and income proofs like reference from clients and IT papers etc.
30th June 2019, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Documents required for Syndicate Education Loan

- Proof of identity

- Proof of Address

- PAN Card

- Aadhar Card

- Xerox of admit card for the college/university

- Admission letter from the college/university

- Passport size photograph
30th June 2019, 11:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBBS aspirant are given below;

Aadhaar card,
2 passport photo,
Admission letter,
Cost of statement of study,
Mark sheets of class 10th & 12th,
Pan card,
Bank account statement of last 6 months.
1st July 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Documents required to apply for education loan in Syndicate Bank to study MBBS course are given below:

ID Proof – Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.

Admission Letter

Fee Schedule

Passport size Photograph

Address Proof – Ration Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.

Income Proof of Parents – Salary Slips, IT returns, Bank Statement, etc.

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?