2nd April 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for GIIDAE International Scholarship?

Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in GIIDAE International Scholarship of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

6th May 2019, 12:14 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Documents required to apply for GIIDAE International Scholarship?

No such documents required to apply for GIIDAE International Scholarship. As you know that this scholarship will be available for lot of students and enable them to study Masters in different Universities.

For Indian Application form Last date to apply for GIIDAE International Scholarship is 07.05.2019.

More details regarding the details of scholarship , you can visit their official website.

University of READING -GIIDAE International Scholarship offers 1000 euro scholarships in the form of Tution reduction based on academic merit.

Scholarship designed to support Master Program opportunities for UK students to wish to study career in development sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?