13th February 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

12th March 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Only student's mark sheet of last qualifying examination is required to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra. Students studying in class 9th to class 12th, studying Sanskrit as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?