5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

11th October 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

Documents required to apply for the Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship, Maharashtra are given below:

10th class mark sheet (or previous year mark sheet)

Entitlement card from Vidyaniketan

Domicile certificate

Bonafide certificate of admitted junior college

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
12th October 2019, 12:48 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Along with the filled up Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra application form, candidate must sent the following documents,
  • Domicile certificate
  • Attested copy of the Higher Secondary Mark Certificate
  • Proof of Admission in Vidhyaniketan
  • Bonafide certificate of admitted College

Contact details
Helpline Number - 022-49150800
Official website -> Click Here
13th October 2019, 04:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019 are as follows:-
Previous year mark sheet
Entitlement card from Vidhyaniketan
Bona fide certificate of admitted college
Domicile certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?