9th August 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

20th August 2018, 03:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme?

Documents required to apply for IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme are listed below :-

--> Attested copies of class 10 and 12 mark sheets/ certificates.
--> An attested copy of birth certificate if the date of birth is not mentioned in class 10 certificate.
--> A copy of fee deposit receipt issued by the college/ institution as proof of date of admission.
--> Father/Guardian's pay slip or income certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?