7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

14th January 2019, 11:48 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

For Indian Bank education loan scheme following documents are required:

Proof of residence – Xerox copies of ration card or voters ID card or passport or telephone bill

Copy of X standard / XII standard mark list, Degree mark list / provisional certificate

Date of Birth proof - SSLC certificate

Family income – Salary certificate / pension certificate / Auditor’s certificate in case of business category / IT return filed

Admission Letter

Fee Schedule

Collateral – LIC Policy / Share certificates / Units of UTI, etc. In case of land / building, valuation certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?