4th March 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19?

Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19 of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

6th March 2019, 07:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19?

Documents required to apply for IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19:

Proof of age - birth certificate/ school leaving certificate or class 10th certificate

Class 12 mark sheet and certificate

Proof of securing position in merit list

Proof of admission

Proof of monthly family income

Fee receipt issued by college or institution for proof of payment of fees/ Hostel fees

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Remove *
6th March 2019, 11:34 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19 of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

Some of the documents required to apply for the IndusInd Foundation Merit – cum – Means Scholarship 2018-19 are given below:

Class 12th Mark Sheet

Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate or Class 10th Certificate

Proof of admission

Income Certificate from Revenue Authorities / Principal of School / Employer / Local Panchayat

Fee Receipt issued by the college

Passport size recent photograph
7th March 2019, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have the following documents is you are applying for the scholarship.

- Educational documents showing your marks
- Proof of age, address and identity
- College admission confirmation documents
- Income certificate of parents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?