14th March 2021, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Respected Sir, I came to know that MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship for the ME holders. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program as my background is CSE. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying for this JRF.

14th March 2021, 09:22 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are mentioned below:-
Resume
Relevant Documents/Certificates

Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must hold an M.Sc Mathematics/ M.Tech/ ME or equivalent degree in Computer & Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ IT.
Aspirant should have qualified GATE/NET.
15th March 2021, 02:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Resume

Relevant Certificates/ Documents

Aadhar card etc.

Selection criteria:-

The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.

Official Website:-

www.manit.ac.in
15th March 2021, 06:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are as follows.

1. Resume
2. Academic certificates
3. Character Certificate
4. Passport size photograph

Candidate final selection will be done through interview .
15th March 2021, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Documents required to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Resume

Relevant certificates

Passport size photograph

Income certificate of parents / guardian

Category certificate

Age proof

Aadhar card etc.

Selection Procedure:-

The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.

Official Website:-

Www.manit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?