16th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the documents which are required for applying and participating in Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test. I am interested to apply in this test. So, I want to know that what are the documents required to apply.

5th May 2019, 11:23 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

<> No need of any documents to apply for National wide Education and Scholarship.

<> Only DD with Application form are required to applied for Nationwide Education and Scholarship test.

<> You can also form a group of two or more students and draw a single DD of the cumulative amount and send all the applications together in a single envelop to save their time and money.

<> Collective charge of Rs.25/- as processing fee for collection.

For more details you just visit www.nest.net.in

You have to fill the application forms by Sep 2018.

<> Certificates of Appreciation shall be awarded to all who score 40% and above aggregate.
4th July 2019, 07:10 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

No need of Documents.

Application Process:

Please log on to www.nest.net.in to apply and pay fees online.

Step 1: Go to the official website of NEST through the Official Website http://www.nest.net.in/

Step 2: Click on the Application Form link and Select ‘Apply Online’ in the drop down list.

Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and Click Proceed for Registration button available in the bottom of the page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?