27th February 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students 2020?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students 2020. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

4th March 2020, 10:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students 2020?

Documents required to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students 2020 are as follows:-
Copy of caste certificate in English/Hindi
Class 10th mark sheet as proof of age
Copy of class 12 mark sheet (For Engineering/MBBS students)
Copy of consolidated graduation mark sheet (for MBA/Master’s in Geophysics/Geology students)
Certified copy of annual income certificate
Bank details of the applicant
Copy of PAN card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?