7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PRL Aruna Lal Scholarship?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in PRL Aruna Lal Scholarship. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

23rd March 2019, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PRL Aruna Lal Scholarship?

Students of class 11th science stream are nominated by the school Head for the PRL Aruna Lal Scholarship. You don't need to do anything or submit any documents. The school will take care of the procedure and the documents required.

You need to be excellent in your academics to get nominated. You can talk with your concerned Physics teacher and tell him/her about your interest in the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?