14th May 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme for BBA(H) aspirant?

Hi friends, please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply a Education Loan scheme in South Indian Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my BBA(H) course.

17th May 2019, 07:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme for BBA(H) aspirant?

Documents required to apply for South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme for BBA(H) aspirant;

Duly filled in application form,

Admission letter,

Photographs,

Proof of Identity (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ PAN card),

Address proof including (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/
PAN card),

Basic qualification & mark list,

Score card of qualifying exam,

Statement of cost of study,

Affiliations and approval of course,

Property related documents.

For details;
https://www.southindianbank.com/cont...dhan-scheme/92
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?