10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th September 2019, 08:29 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!
Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019:

1. A Copy of Mark sheet both the Front and backside.
2. Madhyamik or equivalent examination Admit card
3. Income certificate (in the format specified)
4. Income affidavit (in the specified format)
5. A Copy of Bank Passbook ( Note - Please mention your Account number and IFSC Code)
6. Identity Proof (Aadhaar card/Ration card/Voter ID card)
7. Passport Size photo ( Should not more than 10-50 KB size)
8. Institute verification form ( Should be duly authenticated by the HOI (Head of Institution)

Official website -> Click Here !!
23rd September 2019, 05:05 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019?

Documents Required:--

All the educational Mark sheet

Admit card of madhyamik or equivalent examination.

Income certificate

First page of bank pass book mentioning clearly the A/C no. and IFSC details

Id Proof (Voter Id or Aadhaar card )

Recent Photograph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?