23rd June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship?

I am going to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship. I would like to know what are the essential documents required to apply for this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the essential documents.

26th June 2019, 04:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship are as follows;

Original or notarized copies of highest qualification,

For master programs, applicants must have to provide original or notarized copies of bachelor study transcripts.

For doctoral programs, applicants must have to provide bachelor and master study transcripts.

For master programs, applicants must have to provide study plans of 800 words written in Chinese or English.

For doctoral programs, applicants must have to provide research proposal of 2000 words written in Chinese or English.

Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors respectively written in Chinese or English.

Officially test results of Chinese or English language.

Original or notarized copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English.

Certificates of no criminal record.

More info;
http://international.zzu.edu.cn/en/s...id=5&detail=13
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?