27th March 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan for BTech-NIT?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do BTech in NIT. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that IDBI Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

30th March 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan for BTech-NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do BTech in NIT. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that IDBI Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Yes, IDBI Bank offers education loan for BTech students who have secured admission in NITs. Indian students having secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in India through Entrance Test or Merit Based selection process after completion of 10+2 or its equivalent examination are eligible to apply for education loans in IDBI Bank. Therefore, BTech students who have secured admission in the NITs can apply for the education loan in IDBI Bank. Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in India under IDBI Bank education loan scheme. The IDBI Bank website link is given Click Here
30th March 2019, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IDBI Bank does offer an Education Loan for studying BTech course at NIT. IDBI Bank also offers education loans for studying in premier education institutes such as IIMs & ISB *(Full time executive and regular programs only), IITs (full time engineering and management courses only) and, Top Medical Institutes, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), top management colleges, Chartered Account course offered by ICAI, courses offered by ICWAI and ICSI, education loan for specialized courses like, SAP, .net, C-DAC, Management programs for executives, professionals etc.
You must be an Indian resident and have secured admission to the BTech in NIT to be eligible to apply for education loan from IDBI Bank.

For details:
https://www.idbi.com/education-loan.asp
30th March 2019, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IDBI surely offers education loan to students who are seeking engineering education at any recognised college or institute. Just make sure you have got a guarantor or co-applicant to support your loan application.

NIT is a top institute for engineering education and any bank shouldn't have any problem with it. Hence, if you have secured admission at the said institute then make sure you contact the nearest branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?