8th June 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Does ITI institutes are eligible under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Syndicate Bank. I want to do ITI course so, I want to apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

11th June 2019, 05:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ITI institutes are eligible under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, ITI institutes are eligible under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme. Under Synd Vidya Skill Loan Scheme, Syndicate Bank provides Education Loan to study ITI courses/Polytechnics. Under this scheme, quantum of finance is in the range of Rs. 5,000 - 1,50,000/-.

You can find details on;
https://www.syndicatebank.in/english...ationLoan.aspx
11th June 2019, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ITI institutes are eligible under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?

If you have got admission in a recognised ITI institute then you can surely have education loan for your studies. Just make sure the institute is NCVT affiliated before taking admission. It will help you become eligible for various government jobs too.

Banks will provide education loan to only students who have got admission at a NCVT recognised institute. Just make sure the institute has got good training facilities before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?