10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Education loan Interest rates charges in South Indian Bank for a candidate who wants to do BTech in IIIT?

Hello all, I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to study BTech in IIIT campus. And I am preparing well for my entrance exam. I just want to get an education loan from South Indian Bank for doing BTech. I have an account in South Indian Bank. So, I would like to know the interest rates charges against education loan for me?

14th July 2019, 12:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan Interest rates charges in South Indian Bank for a candidate who wants to do BTech in IIIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all, I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to study BTech in IIIT campus. And I am preparing well for my entrance exam. I just want to get an education loan from South Indian Bank for doing BTech. I have an account in South Indian Bank. So, I would like to know the interest rates charges against education loan for me?

The rate of interest under South Indian Bank education loan scheme varies from time to time.

The rate of interest – MCLR + 2.50% to 3.50% for students studying BTech courses

Students have to contact the South Indian Bank branch for exact details on the rate of interest to study BTech course in the IIIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?