6th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Are education loans available for final coaching of ICWAI including registration?

Education loans are available for icwai final coaching and registration fees please reply to me kindly . also tell me how . .please reply to my email [email protected]

11th April 2015, 11:49 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Are education loans available for final coaching of ICWAI including registration?

Yes you can definitely apply for loan for the coaching purpose of ICWAI. ICWAI is The Institute of Cost Accountants of India conducted CMA exam in the month of December 2014 of CWA foundation, inter and others.

For those who are looking for loan they are definitely eligible moreover you need to be eligible for certain criteria like you nationality should be Indian, you must be taking loan for specialized programs like CA, ICWA or CFA. Even for Graduates, PG or Doctoral program in India, you can get your loan sanctioned ealisy if you are a meritorious student.

Student loan is sanctioned only for those students who are Indian Nationals. You can apply for loan either in nationalized bank or in Private companies like Avanse or Credila. You can also apply if you get admission in a professional or technical program through any entrance test or selection procedure. Applicant will also be considered eligible if he or she gets an admission in foreign institute.

Talking about coverage of education loan, Education loan covers cost of books, equipment, travel expense, tuition fees, instruments, and other related coverage which are related to course(Which is also depends on bank to bank).
23rd May 2018, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are education loans available for final coaching of ICWAI including registration?

I have secured admission in a foundation course leading to a full time undergraduate degree of professional course in a foreign univ..can I get loan for initial foundation course by any nationalised bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?