29th July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Google India Code to Learn Contest for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th right now. I want to apply in Google India Code to Learn Contest. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

3rd August 2018, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Google India Code to Learn Contest for 10th student?

Students from class 5 to 10 are eligible to apply for Google India code to learn contest. You need to contact you computer science teacher to apply for it.

You can't apply on your own for this contest. Only computer science teacher has the authority to select students to apply for this contest on their behalf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?