30th June 2020, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2020

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship. I have done MTech in Electrical Engineering as well. So, kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me. Thank you!

30th June 2020, 01:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2020

°°° The scheme is applicable to Indian nationals working in India in various capacities of Engineering profession in public funded institutions.

°°° The scheme is also applicable to Overseas citizens of India working in permanent positions in public funded institutions in India.

°°° The application applicant should possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a bachelor's degree.

°°° This applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of service left in the parent organisation as on the date of the award.

°°° The applicant should not be holding any other Fellowship and in the event of selection he or she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
30th June 2020, 06:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2020:-

> The scheme is applicable to Indian nationals working in India in various capacities of the engineering profession in public funded institutions.

> The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years of service left in the present organisation as on the date of the date of the award.

> The applicable should not be holding any other Fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
30th June 2020, 07:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate must be an Indian national working in India in various capacities of the engineering profession in public-funded institutions.
Candidate must possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the reward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?