13th October 2022, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for BTech student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech 5th semester right now. I want to apply in The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a BTech student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

14th October 2022, 06:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for BTech student?

Eligibility criteria to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for BTech student:-

1) Students should be an Indian female citizen student.
2) Students must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B. Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2023 etc.
15th October 2022, 10:49 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for BTech student?

Eligibility criteria

Be an Indian female citizen student

Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE/B.tech education program as or an Integrated ME/MS/M.tech program at an Indian university or institute at the time of applying and should ve completing the program in Academic year 2023.

Should be persuing major or minor in
Computer science engineering , Information Science , data science , electrical/ electronic engineering , math and computing.

Anyone who is related party to an Adobe employee is not eligible to apply.
15th October 2022, 12:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology is, candidates must have a BTech degree from a recognized university .

The duration of this course is 4 years.
15th October 2022, 05:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for BTech student?

The eligibility criteria for the Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship are as follows:

Identify as a female
Currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or Masters student at the North American University
First-year UG and Graduating students are not eligible.
Majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subjects.
Have a strong academic record.
16th October 2022, 07:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for BTech students:-

1) The candidate should be an Indian female citizen.

2) At the time of application, the candidate must be enrolled full-time in a four-year BE/B. Tech course or an integrated ME/MS/MTech course in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math, and Computing at an Indian university or institute and should finish the course in the academic year 2023.

3) Candidates should apply for any one of the schemes that is the Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship or the Adobe Global Women-In-Technology Scholarship.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://research.adobe.com/adobe-india-women-in-technology-scholarship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?