12th June 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship for MCom student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in MCom right now. I want to apply in Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am an MCom student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

13th June 2019, 05:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship for MCom student?

The eligibility required to apply for Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship is given below:-

1)The candidates must be a citizen of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar and Mozambique to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.

2)The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.

3)They must be from countries where there are local Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), Aga Khan Education Services (AKES), or Aga Khan Education Board (AKEB) offices which have the authority to process application form and conduct Interviews.

4)The scholarship is offered to the candidates who are pursing Master's courses but is willing to consider applications for PhD program.

You can visit the website https://www.akdn.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?