8th April 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Anthem Essay Contest for 9th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Anthem Essay Contest of this year. I have completed my 8th and now I have successfully secured promoted to 9th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

15th April 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Anthem Essay Contest for 9th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Anthem Essay Contest of this year. I have completed my 8th and now I have successfully secured promoted to 9th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

Students belonging to the class 9th are eligible to apply for the first grade Anthem Essay Contest. Students who are studying in Class 8th, 9th or 10th are eligible to participate in the first grade Anthem Essay Contest.

Students who are studying in Class 11th or 12th are eligible to participate in the second grade Anthem Essay Contest. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
15th April 2019, 06:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Anthem Essay Contest for 9th student?

Eligibility to apply for Anthem Essay Contest for 9th student are as follows:-
This year, there are two Anthem contests for two sets of grade levels.

Eligibility for the first grade level -
The participants must be students of class 8th, 9th or 10th.

Eligibility for the second grade level -
The participants must be students of class 11th or 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?