23rd August 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2019 for a BTech student?

Hello, I am studying in BTech. I want to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such student. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th August 2019, 04:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2019 for a BTech student?

Eligibility to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2019 for a B.Tech student are as follows:-

The candidate must be a regular student pursuing diploma or degree course from a recognized university or educational institution of India.

Candidate must have an annual family income of not more than INR 3.50 Lakh.

Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in class 10 or class 12 examination.

Candidate must not have been detained by the institution or failed in examination or penalized by the institution on the grounds of indiscipline.

Candidate should not be in receipt of any similar scholarship.

Candidate must not have taken admission through management/convener quota or any other quota of the educational institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?