29th May 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

30th May 2019, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course;

You should be an Indian National.

You must have secured admission to BCA(H) course in recognized institutions through Entrance Test/Merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent).

You should have good academic record.

You should not have outstanding education loan from any other Institution.

Your parents should be a co-borrower.

You can find details on;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
30th May 2019, 06:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BCA (H) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India. The maximum amount offered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad.
30th May 2019, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you need to secure admission at any recognised college or institute for the said course and then approach any reputed bank near you to apply for the education loan. You will need a guarantor and all the required documents to apply for education loan.

Just make sure you have admission confirmation documents and have someone from your family to become guarantor for your education loan.
31st May 2019, 12:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

Students should be an Indian Citizen and should have good academic records to avail Bank of India Star Education Loan. Students should have obtained admission to any recognized course (after completion of 10+2) through entrance examination or merit based selection process for availing education loan in Bank of India. The college should be a reputed one for availing education loan in Bank of India. Students father / mother should execute the document as co-borrower, for getting education loan in Bank of India.
31st May 2019, 04:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course are as follows:-
Student should be an Indian National.
Student should have a good academic Background.
Student should have secured admission to a higher education course in a recognised institution in India or Abroad, through Entrance Test or Merit based selection process.
Student should not have outstanding education loan from any other institution.
Father or Mather of the Student should be the Co-Borrower.
31st May 2019, 08:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a government recognised college/ university. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India. You can get an education loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?