6th November 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship of 2020. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

10th November 2020, 10:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020

Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020 is as follows.

• Applicant must be a permanent resident of Chandigarh.

• Applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste category.

• Applicant must be pursuing studies at the post-matric or post-secondary level i.e Class 11 or above.

• Applicant must belong to a family where annual income from all the sources is less than INR 2.50 lakh.

For any inquiry you can contact at -
Phone: 0120 - 6619540
Email: [email protected]

11th November 2020, 01:44 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020

Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020 are as follows:-

1. Applicants should be OBC category students.
2. Annual income should be less than 100000 per annum.
3. Permanent resident of Chandigarh UT.
4. Applicant should be pursuing post matriculation or post-secondary courses.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_3VJg5i.pdf

11th November 2020, 04:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020:-

> Belongs to OBC community.

> Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh union territory.

> Be pursuing post matriculation or post secondary courses.

> Have an annual family income of not more than 1,00,000 from all sources.

> Students pursuing post graduate course in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to do practice during the period of their course.

> Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.

12th November 2020, 01:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020, an applicant must:

°Belong to OBC or SC community.

°Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh union territory.

°Be pursuing post matriculation or post secondary courses.

°Have an annual family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 from all sources.

° Students pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.

° Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://scholarships.gov.in

12th November 2020, 03:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

----Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020----

The candidate must belong to OBC community and a permanent resident of Chandigarh union territory.

The candidate must be pursuing post matriculation or post secondary courses and have an annual family income of not more than rupees 100000 from all sources for OBC candidates and rupees 2.50 lakh for SC candidates.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE----http://scholarships.gov.in

12th November 2020, 03:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020:-

In order to apply, an applicant must

Belong to OBC community.

Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh UT.

Be pursuing post matriculation or post-secondary courses.

Have an annual family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 for from all sources.

Note:-

students pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of the their course.

Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible The term correspondence includes distant and continues education.

14th November 2020, 11:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric SC & OBC Scholarship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate must belong to OBC community.
Candidate should be a permanent resident of Chandigarh UT.
Candidate should be pursuing post matriculation or post-secondary courses.
Candidate must have an annual family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 from all sources.
Candidate pursuing post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
Candidate pursuing their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?