11th March 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Chinese Government Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and studying BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Chinese Government Scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th March 2019, 08:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship is mentioned below. Candidates who are interested to pursue below mentioned courses are eligible to apply:-

—> Undergraduate programs: The applicant must be a high school graduate under the age of 25 years.
—> Postgraduate programs: The applicant must be a Bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years.
—> Doctoral programs: The applicant must be a Master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years.
—> General Scholar program: The applicant must be under the age of 45 years and have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study when applying for General Scholar program
—> Senior Scholar program: The applicant must be a Master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 years when applying for Senior Scholar program.
14th March 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Chinese Government Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and studying BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Chinese Government Scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship is given below:

Indian nationals who are studying Undergraduate programs, Master’s programs, Doctoral programs, General Scholar programs and Senior Scholar programs.

Undergraduate programs – applicant must be a high school graduate (12th pass or appearing) under the age of 25 years

Master’s programs – applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years

Doctoral programs – applicant must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years

General Scholar program – applicant must be under the age of 45 years and have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study when applying for General Scholar programs

Senior Scholar program – applicant must be master’s degree holder or an associate professor under the age of 50 years when applying for senior scholar programs

Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in the required examination

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?