27th February 2023, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship, Israel?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship, Israel. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

28th February 2023, 12:54 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship, Israel?

The Indian Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) is a prestigious national-level mathematics competition for students in India. It is conducted in two stages, and students who perform exceptionally well in both stages are eligible for scholarships.

To qualify for the scholarship, a student must score a minimum qualifying score in the second stage of the IMO. The cutoff marks for the scholarship vary each year, depending on various factors such as the difficulty level of the exam and the number of participants.

The scholarship amount awarded to students who qualify for both stages of the IMO varies depending on the organization sponsoring the scholarship. Some scholarships offer a fixed amount of money, while others provide a percentage of the student's tuition fees.

For instance, the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) awards a scholarship of INR 5,000 per month for two years to students who qualify in both stages of the IMO. Additionally, the NBHM (National Board for Higher Mathematics) offers scholarships ranging from INR 6,000 to INR 25,000 per annum to students who qualify in both stages of the IMO.

It is essential to note that the scholarship amount and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the organization offering the scholarship. It is recommended that you check the official website of the organization sponsoring the scholarship for detailed information.

I wish you all the best for your results and hope that you perform exceptionally well in the IMO.
28th February 2023, 02:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship, Israel?

The minimum eligibility criteria are that Indian students who have completed Class 12 and wish to enroll in a bilingual law program or an English-language business BA program are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
28th February 2023, 06:07 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Scholarship opportunities at CLB

Indian students, who have passed Class 12 and are willing to pursue English Business BA program or Bilingual LLB program can apply for this scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have passed Class 12 with 78% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?