28th June 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

30th June 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the Dr. Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship is given below:

>> Women students who have passed Class XII examinations and opt to study pure or natural science courses for their graduation (BSc)

>> Students should have scored very good marks in the Class XII examinations

Students who have obtained admission in the following colleges:

Chennai – Madras Christian College, Stella Maris College, Women’s Christian College

Bangalore – Mount Carmal University, Christ University, The Oxford College of Science, St. Joseph’s College

Hyderabad – St. Ann’s College for Women, St. Francis Degree College for Women

Mumbai – St. Xavier’s College, Mithbai College, Sophia College for Women

Delhi – Hindu College, Miranda House, Kirori Mai College, St. Stephen’s College, Gargi College, ARSD, Hansraj College

Kolkata – Madhyamgram, Vivekananda College
30th June 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship are as follows;

You should be a girl student and be an Indian national.

You must have excellent academic record.

You should have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed to BSc. in pure/natural science courses.

Preference are given to students with rural backgrounds, economically weak backgrounds and interest in scientific research.

More information;
http://www.sashaktscholarship.org/
30th June 2019, 07:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship are as follows:-
The girl applicant must be an Indian National.
The girl applicant must have a record of academic excellence
The girl applicant must opt for B.Sc program in pure/natural science
30th June 2019, 10:09 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship:

1) Applicants should be Bright, young girls with a record of academic excellence, confident of getting admission in India’s best science colleges.

2) Applicants must be apply as soon as they complete their Class XII examinations.

3) Applicants must apply for Graduation in pure or natural specialization only eligible for this scholarship.

4) First preference will be given to applicants who are belonging to rural backgrounds, economically weak backgrounds and interest in scientific research.

Note: The scholarship will be awarded only to applicants who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed.

Website- [URL="www.sashaktscholarship.org"]Click Here !![/URL]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?