7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in Union Bank of India to study MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got admission in Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA program and I want to apply for an education loan in Union Bank of India. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for an education loan in this Bank?

19th March 2022, 07:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an education loan in Union Bank of India to study MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?

Eligibility
√Must be Indian

√Must have confirmed admission in recognised educational institution in India or Abroad.
√Must be undergoing UG/PG degree or
PG diploma .

√Those persuing full time course need to have co applicant who can be either parent/ guardian or spouse/ parent in law
( in case of married candidates).

Thus application form can be collected from nearby branch of bank or can be filled online through the official website of bank.
27th March 2022, 03:38 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an education loan in Union Bank of India to study MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?

Eligibility:-

Candidates who are applying for an education loan must be a resident of India.

Students pursuing full-time courses need to have a co-applicant who can be either parent/guardian or spouse/parent-in-law (in case of married candidates).

General academic performance criteria for various banks starting from 50% in previous qualifying examination.

The course applied for should be either professional, technical or at-least developmental, leading to job oriented learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?